We offer three, four, and seven-day trips to Kulik Lodge with transfer days every Tuesday and Saturday throughout our season.
2020 Season: June 9th – October 3rd, 2020
Our base rates for the 2020 season are shown below. Included in these rates is round-trip air transportation between Anchorage and Kulik, lodging, meals, daily boat and guide service on the Kulik River (guided fly outs available as add-ons, see rates below), Alaska fishing license, rod and wader rental, flies and terminal tackle, and complimentary cocktails each evening.
July Special: Unguided bear viewing fly outs to our sister operation, Brooks Lodge, are free to all Kulik guests during the month of July.
June 9th – July 31st, 2020
- 3 Days / 3 Nights (Arrive Saturday / Depart Tuesday): $3995 per person.
- 4 Days / 4 Nights (Arrive Tuesday / Depart Saturday): $4995 per person.
- 7 Days / 7 Nights (Arrive/Depart Tuesday or Saturday): $6995 per person.
August 1st – October 3rd, 2020
- 3 Days / 3 Nights (Arrive Saturday / Depart Tuesday): $4495 per person.
- 4 Days / 4 Nights (Arrive Tuesday / Depart Saturday): $5495 per person.
- 7 Days / 7 Nights (Arrive/Depart Tuesday or Saturday): $7495 per person.
Not included in these rates are guided fly outs to nearby fisheries (see fly out rates below), transportation to Anchorage, overnight accommodations in Anchorage, gratuities for lodge staff and guides, gift shop merchandise, and select “top shelf” liquors (available on-site for purchase).
Guided Fly Out Add-On Rates
All of our guided fly outs are operated by our own Katmai Air flight service and are available as add-ons to the base rates above.
Fly outs can be booked prior to the start of your trip or on-site at the lodge (recommended).
- Guided Fly Out: $450.00 per person per day*
*Two person minimum. Fly outs booked prior to trip are non-refundable.
Need some assistance? Click here to get in touch with one of our trip experts.