With another fishing season in the books, its hard not to reminisce on all of the memorable moments, not the least of which are the uncountable number of spectacular fish that our guests were fortunate to hook, and sometimes land, this season.
Those that have joined us at Kulik Lodge, know that we keep a bit of a running tally of both “all time” and annual records of fish species caught by our guests, that is displayed in our lodge for all to aspire to.
This year, our guests, as well well as the bountiful waters of Bristol Bay, didn’t disappoint as usual with many incredible specimens landed. So, now that our season has come to a close, we’re proud to share our 2019 “Big Fish” records at Kulik Lodge.
Congrats to all of our “Big Fish” winners below!
2019 Kulik Lodge “Big Fish” Records
- Rainbow Trout: Alison Murphy, Bozeman MT – 11.46 lbs
- Lake Trout: Elizabeth Rodriguez, Metairie, LA – 10.75 lbs
- Arctic Char: Richard Roessner, Bonita Springs, FL – 11.25 lbs
- Arctic Grayling: Casey O’Connell, Vallejo, CA – 3.38 lbs
- Northern Pike: Taylor Ross, Newport Beach, CA – 19 inches
- King Salmon: Ryan Cownie, Des Moines, IA – 30.3 lbs
- Chum Salmon: Bob Forman, Tacoma, WA – 12.12 lbs
- Pink Salmon: Steve Monteith Sammamish, WA – 25.5 inches
- Silver Salmon: Jerry Chapman, Scottsdale, AZ – 14.6 lbs
- Sockeye Salmon: Bunk Russell, Knoxville, TN – 9.8 lbs